Valley Rose Golf respects the privacy of every individual who visits our Site or responds to our interactive advertisements. At our Site, we do not require user registration or collect any personally identifiable information from individuals unless he or she provides it to us voluntarily and knowingly.
The terms "we" and "us" refer to Valley Rose Golf. This notice applies to all information collected on ValleyRoseGolf.com or submitted to Valley Rose Golf at any time via any Service Pages.
Personally identifiable information
If you choose to make an inquiry through our website, you may be asked to supply personal, identifiable information in order to respond to your inquiry or comment/suggestion. All personally identifiable information will be treated as confidential and we will maintain such information with strict conditions of security. Any and all personally identifiable information will not be given to third parties without your permission.
How we may use personally identifiable information
Personally identifiable information given voluntarily will only be used as follows:
- As necessary to respond to your inquiry, and make a record of it. We will use this information if you indicate you would like to be contacted personally or if we need to contact you directly because our attempts to contact you by email were unsuccessful.
- As necessary to provide any goods or services that you have specifically requested, and to make records of these transactions. This may include circumstances in which you submit an inquiry and/or reservation request and indicate you would like a reply from us.
- For inclusion in statistical or demographic profiles that Valley Rose Golf uses for general marketing purposes. Although personally identifiable information is used to compile the profiles, such profiles are used to create aggregate data without reference to personally identifiable information.
Third-party access to personally identifiable information and limitations
Personally identifiable information given voluntarily will not be shared with anyone outside of Valley Rose Golf in situations other than:
- Third party organizations that Valley Rose Golf engages to perform services on Valley Rose Golf's behalf.
- Third party organizations that store data on Valley Rose Golf's behalf.
- Third party organizations that provide Marketing Opportunities.
- When Valley Rose Golf is required by law to do so.
Usage of "cookies"
Like most companies, we (or third party organizations that we engage) may utilize "cookies" or "cookie" technology on our Site. "Cookies" allow websites to see whether you have visited the site before or whether you are a new visitor. The cookie does not track any personally identifiable information about you or provide us with any way to contact you and the cookie does not extract any information from your computer. The information that we collect using cookies is anonymous and not personally identifiable by Valley Rose Golf or third parties. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
Traffic or Clickstream Data
Data about traffic and usage are not personally identifying or identifiable, and are not supplemented or combined with personally identifying or identifiable information. Under circumstances in which Valley Rose Golf may share information with certain selected third parties, such information is given only in aggregated, anonymous form, without any personally identifiable information. Valley Rose Golf may provide aggregated data to third parties for analysis of use and traffic data of the Site. Valley Rose Golf may collect some information regarding use of the Services on this website by observing browser functions and the files or pages that users access. Valley Rose Golf, either itself or with contracted third party service providers, uses the information (in aggregate form, without any personally identifiable information) to improve our Services and to improve the overall efficiency of the Site.
The Site does not include links to third-party advertising companies, including banners or transparent pixel-related advertisements.
How to Contact Us